Promotional terms and conditions
Main Meal voucher registration offer
- 1. This is for customers who register their details for the complimentary main voucher and then claim by visiting Frenchies Brasserie before 28th November 2019, ordering and paying for a min of 2 courses for each adult guest for 2 or more people in one booking.
- 2. Booking needs to be made for dinner on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday night.
- 3. When booking customer needs to quote their unique offer code from this registration email over the phone or add to the online booking notes.
- 4. Offer is for one-off use and not available in conjunction with any other offers or specific events / functions.
- 5. Offer needs to be redeemed by 28th November 2019.
- 6. Only one main meal voucher offer redemption per table.
- 7. Offer cannot be converted to cash and can only be offset against the final bill if all conditions have been met.
- 8. In registering for this offer you agree to opt in for marketing communication from Frenchies Brasserie Australia pty Ltd or any of its related companies.
- 9. For full terms and conditions please see www.frenchiesbrasserie.com.au/privacy
- 10. Frenchies Brasserie Australia reserves the right to cancel the offer or change the conditions of the voucher without notice.
Kids eat 1/2 Price
- Offer is valid till 30th July 2019
- Offer is valid any day of the week as long as orders are in with the kitchen before 6pm (not valid days when we are closed)
- Valid for kids meal combo options only.
- You cannot combine separate offers
- Additions are charged at full price
Thank you for shopping at Frenchies Brasserie Australia Pty Ltd.
The policy also covers personal information that we have sourced from third parties.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the content or practices of our website, you can contact Frenchies Brasserie directly at:
Shop 3, 54-56 Kalang Road, Elanora Heights NSW 2101
email@example.com or +61 2 9907 2528
When we collect personal information from an individual, we will ensure that we do so in a fair manner and that we let the individual know where and how to contact our organisation. We will only collect information that is necessary.
We do not collect personal information when you visit our website unless you log on, place an order, register with or contact us, or provide us with feedback. When you book a table or place an order you will be asked to log on and we may ask you for some or all of the following personal information: your name, date of birth, email, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number, booking requirements & dietary requirements.
Information from the checkout / booking widget is provided to our staff so we can book your table and or send you your order. We may also need to provide your details to data maintenance providers.
When you register on our website, we will ask you your name, email, phone number and date of birth and may ask you to nominate a password. From time to time, we advise all our customers of up and coming offers and special promotions. If you do not wish to receive these offers click the unsubscribe link in your next email or call us on +61 9907 2528.
When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and email. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, phone number, address, and email so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may also require that your name be published in the event that you win a contest. We may ask for other information to enable us to improve our website or to send you special offers.
We do not sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
Our website may contains links to other websites frenchiesbrasserie.com.au is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
When you join the Frenchies Brasserie websites we will ask you for your contact details so we can send you information relevant to your enquiries.
The information you have given us will be used to inform you of offers, special releases, events, wine tastings, dinners and other benefits you can enjoy as a result of you being a Member.
When mailing offers, we provide your name and postal details to a mailing house or, on occasion, to a supplier’s mailing house. No other information is passed on. The parties using these details are obliged to delete all records immediately after use.
We sometimes employ researchers or consultants to study various aspects of our Member database. It is possible that a researcher may contact or invite you to participate in a focus group aimed at improving our offers and service. Other consultants may employ database-profiling tools – again aimed at improving service and offers for your benefit. The data is studied as part of a ‘population’ not as individual entries.
We do not sell or rent our Member list or any part of it to any other parties.
Access to Personal Information
Frenchies Brasserie will provide you access to your personal address records, as stipulated under the relevant Act. However, Frenchies Brasserie and its related body corporates may occasionally need to deny access to information in accordance with the exemptions contained in the Act. To gain access to your personal address information simply contact us on 02 9907 2528.
We will always provide individuals with a way of ‘opt-out’ from receiving further offers. We will provide an opt-out opportunity with direct marketing offers in accordance with the legislation. You can even specifically decline a particular form of communication.
Frenchies Brasserie websites store cookies on your computer to aid you in navigating the website and registering.