Promotional terms and conditions
July 2019: Go in the draw to Win a $400 voucher to spend at Frenchies Brasserie
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, over 18 years of age.
- The competition commences at 12.00AM AEST on 1st July 2019 & closes at 11.59PM AEST 31st July 2019
- This competition is not a game of chance and skill entirely determines the identity of the winner.
- Dinner guest must purchase a Glass or bottle of Veuve Cliquot NV or Dom Perignon or Krug NV.
- Dinner guest must then tell us in writing what their favourite Champagne is and why.
- The diner with the best answer will win a voucher to the value of $400 to be spent at Frenchies Brasserie.
- The voucher is not transferable for cash and must be redeemed in one sitting
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- The competition is managed by the Promoter’s Agent.
- The prize draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises on 2nd August 2019. The winners will be notified via phone & or email within 2 business days of the draw.
- The Promoters are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (f) redemption of the prize and/or (g) participation in this promotion.
- Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit (with their literary piece being entered into a database).
- The Promoters are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoters are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
- By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters.
- The Promoter is Frenchies Brasserie ABN: 85 622 373 362 – Shop 3/54 Kalang Rd, Elanora Heights NSW 2101. Tel: (02) 9907 2528
- The Promoter’s Agent is A La Mode Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 62 616 218 155 Shop 3/50 Kalang Rd, Elanora Heights NSW 2101
Weekend Notes Subscriber $50 voucher offer
The following terms & conditions apply:
1. This offer is only available to the first 100 customers who register their details for the $50 voucher and then claim by dining at Frenchies Brasserie before 31st August 2019, ordering and paying for a min of 2 courses or a 3-course meal each for 2 or more people in one booking.
2. Booking needs to be made for dinner on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday night.
3. When booking customer needs to quote their unique offer code from this registration email over the phone or add to the online booking notes.
4. Offer is for one-off use and not available in conjunction with any other offers.
5. Offer needs to be redeemed by 31st August 2019.
6. Offer cannot be converted to cash and can only be offset against the final bill if all conditions have been met.
7. In registering for this offer you agree to opt in for marketing communication from Frenchies Brasserie Australia pty Ltd or any of its related companies.
8. For full terms and conditions please see www.frenchiesbrasserie.com.au/privacy
9. Frenchies Brasserie Australia reserves the right to cancel the offer or change the conditions of the voucher without notice.
Kids eat 1/2 Price
- Offer is valid till 30th July 2019
- Offer is valid any day of the week as long as orders are in with the kitchen before 6pm (not valid days when we are closed)
- Valid for kids meal combo options only.
- You cannot combine separate offers
- Additions are charged at full price
Thank you for shopping at Frenchies Brasserie Australia Pty Ltd.
The policy also covers personal information that we have sourced from third parties.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the content or practices of our website, you can contact Frenchies Brasserie directly at:
Shop 3, 54-56 Kalang Road, Elanora Heights NSW 2101
firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 9907 2528
When we collect personal information from an individual, we will ensure that we do so in a fair manner and that we let the individual know where and how to contact our organisation. We will only collect information that is necessary.
We do not collect personal information when you visit our website unless you log on, place an order, register with or contact us, or provide us with feedback. When you book a table or place an order you will be asked to log on and we may ask you for some or all of the following personal information: your name, date of birth, email, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number, booking requirements & dietary requirements.
Information from the checkout / booking widget is provided to our staff so we can book your table and or send you your order. We may also need to provide your details to data maintenance providers.
When you register on our website, we will ask you your name, email, phone number and date of birth and may ask you to nominate a password. From time to time, we advise all our customers of up and coming offers and special promotions. If you do not wish to receive these offers click the unsubscribe link in your next email or call us on +61 9907 2528.
When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and email. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, phone number, address, and email so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may also require that your name be published in the event that you win a contest. We may ask for other information to enable us to improve our website or to send you special offers.
We do not sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
Our website may contains links to other websites frenchiesbrasserie.com.au is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
When you join the Frenchies Brasserie websites we will ask you for your contact details so we can send you information relevant to your enquiries.
The information you have given us will be used to inform you of offers, special releases, events, wine tastings, dinners and other benefits you can enjoy as a result of you being a Member.
When mailing offers, we provide your name and postal details to a mailing house or, on occasion, to a supplier’s mailing house. No other information is passed on. The parties using these details are obliged to delete all records immediately after use.
We sometimes employ researchers or consultants to study various aspects of our Member database. It is possible that a researcher may contact or invite you to participate in a focus group aimed at improving our offers and service. Other consultants may employ database-profiling tools – again aimed at improving service and offers for your benefit. The data is studied as part of a ‘population’ not as individual entries.
We do not sell or rent our Member list or any part of it to any other parties.
Access to Personal Information
Frenchies Brasserie will provide you access to your personal address records, as stipulated under the relevant Act. However, Frenchies Brasserie and its related body corporates may occasionally need to deny access to information in accordance with the exemptions contained in the Act. To gain access to your personal address information simply contact us on 02 9907 2528.
We will always provide individuals with a way of ‘opt-out’ from receiving further offers. We will provide an opt-out opportunity with direct marketing offers in accordance with the legislation. You can even specifically decline a particular form of communication.
Frenchies Brasserie websites store cookies on your computer to aid you in navigating the website and registering.