Head Chef Jeremy Pace & the team have designed this for the weekend get together. Get ready to put that bib on pop the cork on a bottle of Shiraz and settle in!
NOTE: These items need to be cooked. Everything is ready to put into a hot oven or just serve (instructions included, it’s easy!)
- Entree: Terrine de campagne (country terrine) + baguette & Cornichon
- Main: Slow cooked Frenchies bbq pork ribs, Frenchies bbq sauce, roast potato and onion
Dessert: Orange Cake & white chocolate cream
You take it home, heat and eat.
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a large pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the pork ribs in the unopened bag for 20 min in the pot.
- Step 3: Take the bag out of the water. Open the bag, take the pork ribs out and place into a tray and put in oven for 15 min at 180 degrees.
- Step 4: Baste the ribs with sauce provided
- Step 5: Once finished take out and cut ribs to desired allocation.
Enjoy your meal with your best wine.