Head Chef Jeremy Pace & the team have designed this for the weekend get together. Pop the cork on a bottle of Australian Yarra Valley or Margaret River Chardonnay and serve with a crispy skin pork belly!
NOTE: These items need to be cooked. Everything is ready to put into a hot oven or just serve (instructions included, it’s easy!)
- Serves 4
- Cauliflower veloute (soup)
- 12 hr slow cooked Crispy skin pork belly, sweet potato and Jus
Orange cake with white chocolate cream
You take it home, heat and eat.
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the belly in his unopened bag for 10 min in it.
- Step 3: Take the bag out of the water. Open the bag, take the belly out. Discard juices
- Step 4: When the oven is hot put vegetable for 25 min
- Step 5: Bring a pan (non -stick) with oil to low to medium heat
- Step 6: While the pan is getting hot, score the pork skin diagonally in one direction and then the other direction.
- Step 7: Place the belly, skin side down (away from you to avoid any splash of hot oil). Cook the belly for 10 min until golden brown (low heat)
- Step 8: Slice your belly, place it on a top of your vegetables
Enjoy your meal with your best wine.
How to cook video