The Frenchies team has designed this for the ultimate post NYE meal. Open your best bottle of red while you wait for the roast lamb shoulder to finish.
NOTE: These items have already been slow cooked, however they need to be heated at home (instructions included, it’s easy!) Tartin image is a full dish, portions provided in meal kit.
- 12 hr sous vide Slow cooked lamb shoulder mint tzatziki and roasted carrots
Instructions for Lamb
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the lamb in the unopened bag for 30 min in the water.
- Step 3: Take bag out of the water
- Step 4: Open the bag, take the lamb out. Spread the tray of vegetables to the side and put the lamb in the middle of the tray.
- Step 5: Leave it in the oven for 45 min.
- Step 6: During cooking, use the jus to glaze the lamb and vegetable and make sure it does not dry out.