Head Chef Jeremy Pace designed this for the family catch up. Free range chickens are slow cooked first to retain all the moisture and make for a juicy roast chook.
NOTE: These items have already been slow cooked, however they need to be heated at home (instructions included, it’s easy!)
- Duck liver parfait, cornichon and baguette
- sous vide Slow cooked free range chicken
- Mash Potato & Real Chicken Jus
- Duo of white and dark chocolate bavarois
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the Chicken in the unopened bag for 30 min in the water.
- Step 3: Take bag out of the water
- Step 4: Open the bag, take the chicken out. Place in a tray and put in the oven to brown the skin.
- Step 5: Leave it in the oven for 20 min.