Head Chef Jeremy Pace designed this for the beginning of Spring. Open your best bottle of red while you wait for the roast lamb shoulder to finish.
NOTE: These items have already been sous vide cooked, however they need to be heated at home (instructions included, it’s easy!)
- Entree: Chicken liver parfait, cornichon & baguette
- Main: Sous vide lamb rump, couscous and chermoula dressing
- Dessert: Lemon cheesecake
- Step 1: a) Turn on BBQ or put a pan on the stove b) turn oven on to 180 degrees
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the lamb in the unopened bag for 15 min in the water.
- Step 3: Take bag out of the water
- Step 4: Open the bag, take the lamb out. Flash on the BBQ or pan for 2 – 3 mins each side
- Step 5: Serve and chermoula dressing over the lamb