Head Chef Jeremy Pace & the team have designed this for the weekend get together. Pop the cork on a bottle of Sancerre or Chablis and let the family know who is boss!
NOTE: These items need to be cooked. Everything is ready to put into a hot oven or just serve (instructions included, it’s easy!)
- Serves 4
- Frenchies pork sausage roll
- 1 x Frenchies Baguette to bake at home
- Serving of 4 Salmon Papillote with beurre blanc Sauce Pilaf Rice
Orange Cake (ready to serve)
1/2 Litre Salted white choc butterscotch
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Put Frenchies pork sausage role in the oven, wait 15 minutes and serve
- Step 3: Once ready for the main put the papillote bag into the oven on a tray and cook for 15 mins
- Step 4: Carry to the table, cut the bag open and serve to ooohhhs & aaaahhhhhhs.