Head Chef Jeremy Pace & the team have designed this for the Saturday night showdown. Pop the cork on a top Barossa Valley Shiraz and serve it up with some friends in tow.
NOTE: These items have already been slow cooked, however they need to be heated at home (instructions included, it’s easy!)
- Pumpkin and chestnut velouté
- 1 x Frenchies Baguette to bake at home
- Slow cooked Beef short ribs
- Pickled red cabbage / carrots & Parsley salad
- Roast Potatoes
- Chocolate Fondant for 4 (needs to be baked in oven)
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the Beef Ribs in the unopened bag for 30 min in the water.
- Step 3: Take bag out of the water
- Step 4: Open the bag, take the Beef Ribs out. Spread the roast potatoes to the side and put the Beef ribs in the middle of the tray.
- Step 5: Leave it in the oven for 45 min.
- Step 6: During cooking, use the jus to glaze the Beef and potatoes and make sure it does not dry out.