Head Chef Jeremy Pace designed this to be the easiest home cooked meal yet. Open your best bottle of red and get ready to let everyone know how you whipped this beauty up!
NOTE: These items have already been slow cooked, however they need to be heated at home (instructions included, it’s easy!) Tartin image is a full dish, portions provided in meal kit.
- Entree: Terrine de campagne (country terrine) + baguette & Cornichon
- Main: Beef cheek bourguignon, Jus & silky mash potatoes
Dessert: Frenchies Apple Tartin portion
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the beef cheeks in the unopened bag for 20 min in the water. 10 minutes to go add the bag of silky mash potato.
- Step 3: Take both bags out of the water
- Step 4: Open the bag of silky mash, portion on your plates then add the portion of Beef Bourguignon & Jus.
- Step 5: Enjoy!