Our slow cooked lamb shoulder goes through a 3 day process so that every time you heat it at home it is perfectly juicy in every way. From our special herb salt rub to being slow cooked for 14 hrs, the ability to simply heat and serve these products at home means you can spend more time enjoying time with family and friends rather than cooking in the kitchen.
What it comes with:
- Approx - 1.4kg Lamb shoulder, slow cooked for 14hrs.
- Enough Jus for 4 people
Lamb Shoulder heating instructions:
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Once boiled, turn off the boiling water and place unopened bag of Lamb shoulder inot the pot for 30 min.
- Step 3: Once time has finished take the bag out of the water.
- Step 4: Open the bag, take the lamb out. Put the lamb on a baking tray with the jus
- Step 5: Leave it in the oven for 20 min.
- Step 6: Make sure you are using the jus to glaze your lamb (every 5 min)
- Step 7: Serve with your best bottle of Red!