Our Frenchies 3 course home dining meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Feeds 2 or 4 people.
Note: image is an example of how you should serve. We provide a pack as per below. Heating / cooking / serving utensils are your responsibility.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - Frenchies salad nicoise (fresh chargrilled tuna, green beans, egg, black olive, potato)
Main - Crispy skin pork belly, zuchinni gratin and jus (needs crisping at home)
Dessert - Crème caramel
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Frenchies Pork Belly heating instructions:
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the belly in the unopened bag for 10 min in it.
- Step 3: Take the bag out of the water.Open the bag, take the belly out. Discard liquid
- Step 4: Heat a pan on the stove, medium to hot
- Step 5: Completely dry the pork belly, make sure it is dry to touch
- Step 6: Place in the pan gently, skin side down (away from you to avoid any splash of hot oil). Cook for 10 min until golden brown (reduce to medium heat)
- Step 7: Turn pork over for 2 minutes, once finished remove on drain on kitchen paper.
- NOTE: when you put the pork belly in the pan it will spit fat so be careful to avoid getting on your hand. DO NOT DROP INTO PAN
- Step 8: Slice pork, serve with gratin!