Our Frenchies Noosa 3 course home dining meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Feeds 2 or 4 people.
Note: image is an example of how you should serve. We provide a pack as per below. Heating / cooking / serving utensils are your responsibility.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - Chicken Liver Parfait
Main - Duck Confit, Potato Dauphinoise and jus (needs crisping at home)
Dessert - Creme Brulee of the day
The image of the dish is an example of how we serve at Frenchies Brasserie
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Frenchies Noosa Duck Confit heating instructions:
- Step 1: Heat a pot of water to boiling point then turn off.
- Step 2: Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Step 3: Place the unopened bag in the pot of hot water leave for 15 mins
- Step 4: Place a pan on the stove, turn on medium heat.
Place Potato Dauphinoise in the oven for 15 mins to crisp.
- Step 5: Once pan is hot, take the bag out of the water.
- Step 6: place unopened bag of jus into water to heat through
- Step 7: Take the duck leg out of the bag (discard bag and any liquid), dry duck leg with a paper towl and place into the pan to crisp skin side down
- Step 8: Once golden, place the pan (if oven safe) or on a tray for 3 mins
- Step 9: Remove and serve with potato, open bag of Jus and pour over duck leg.