Our Frenchies Noosa 3 course home dining meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Feeds 2 or 4 people.
Note: image is an example of how you should serve. We provide a pack as per below. Heating / cooking / serving utensils are your responsibility.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - Chicken liver parfait with baguette
Main - Beef Bourgignon, carrot puree lardon
Dessert - Creme brulee of the day
The image of the dish is an example of how we serve at Frenchies Brasserie
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Frenchies Noosa Beef Bourgignon heating instructions:
- Step 1: Heat a pot of water to boiling point then turn off.
- Step 2: Place the unopened bag of beef & carrot puree in the pot of hot water leave for 15 mins
- Step 3: Take the bag out of the water.
- Step 4: Open the carrot puree and cut a corner of bag and squeeze onto serving plate
- Step 5: Take beef out of pot, open and spon out beef and sauce on top of puree
- Step 6: Serve with your best bottle of red, don't spare any expense, it will be worth it!