Our Frenchies 3 course home dining meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Feeds 2 or 4 people.
Note: image is an example of how you should serve. We provide a pack as per below. Heating / cooking / serving utensils are your responsibility.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - Pissaladière (french tart) onion, black olive, anchovies and thyme
Main - Lamb shank ragout, soft polenta
Dessert - Frenchies’s Tiramisu
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Frenchies Pissaladière heating instructions
- Step 1: Heat oven to 180 degrees
- Step 2: Place on a tray and put into the oven for 5-7 mins
- Step 3: take out of oven and cut and serve
Frenchies Lamb shank ragout heating instructions:
- Step 1: Fill a large pot of water and bring to the boil
- Step 2: turn water off
- Step 3: Place the unopened bag of ragu in the water and leave for 30 mins
- Step 4: Once polenta is ready, spoon onto a plate, take ragu bag out of the water and, open and place 1 lamb shank per plate
Polenta heating instructions
- Step 1: Open the bag and put polenta into a pot.
- Step 2: Place pot on stove and turn on low heat.
- Step 3: Add some milk and stir through
- Step 4: Once hot serve.