PICK UP / DELIVERY WEDNESDAY 6TH OCTOBER - SATURDAY 9TH OCTOBER
Our Frenchies 3 course home dining meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Feeds 2 or 4 people.
Note: image is an example of how you should serve. We provide a pack as per below. Heating / cooking / serving utensils are your responsibility.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - In house pork rillette, cornichon amd baguette
Main - Roast lamb rump and ratatouille
Dessert - Frenchies’s Chocolate mousse
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Frenchies Lamb Rump heating instructions:
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the water and place the unopened bag for 10 min in it.
- Step 3: Take the bag out of the water.Open the bag, take the Lamb rump out. Discard liquid
- Step 4: Heat a pan on the stove, medium to hot
- Step 5: Place in the pan gently, (away from you to avoid any splash of hot oil). Cook for 3 min on med heat.
- Step 6: Place in the oven for 3 mins
- Step 7: Remove, slice and serve