Our Frenchies 3 course home dining meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Feeds 2 or 4 people.
Note: image is an example of how you should serve. We provide a pack as per below. Heating / cooking / serving utensils are your responsibility.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - Scallops and salmon rillettes & baguette
Main - Duck breast, pomme sarladaise (sliced potato with onion, speck & duck fat), jus
Dessert - Orange cake and white chocolate cream
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Frenchies Duck breast heating instructions:
- Step 1: Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Step 2: Turn hot water on from tap and let run till it is at its hottest point, fill pot with hot tap water
- Step 3: Place unoppened bag of duck breast into the water and leave for 10 minutes (DO NOT BOIL WATER)
- Step 4: Place pan on the stove and heat to medium heat
- Step 5: After 10 minutes, remove the bag from the water, open and put the duck breast on a tray, discard bag and juices
- Step 6: Pat the duck breast dry with paper towling - ensure it is dry to touch.
Take the Potato Sarladaise (in foil tray) and place into the oven
- Step 7: Put some oil in the hot pan & gently place the duck skin down first (place away from you) and cook on a low heat for 10 mins - During the cooking process remove excess fat from the pan
- Step 8: Place potatoes on the hot oven for 10 to 15 min
- Step 9: If your pan has a metal handle place pan with duck in the oven for 2 minutes maximum otherwise place on tray in the oven for 2 mins.
- Step 10 Take out potatoe and duck and serve with duck pre sliced on top
Orange cake instructions
- Step 1: Turn oven on to 160 degrees
- Step 2: place in oven for 5 mins
- Step 3: serve with creamNB: You can reheat the white chocolate cream