Our Frenchies 3 course meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Feeds 2 or 4 people.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - Frenchies Veal and truffle sausage roll
Main - Herb crusted pork tenderloin, ratatouille and sauce
Dessert - Apple and rhubarb crumble
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Pork tenderloin heating instructions:
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 200 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Fill up a pot with hot water. Turn the heat to low temperature. Leave the unopened bag of pork tenderloin in the water for 15 min
- NB: you don't want your water to be too hot. It will cook the meat. You just want to heat up.
- Step 3: Take the bag out of the water and remove the meat, dry the pork with some paper towl.
- Step 4: Get a non-stick frying pan and get it hot. Once hot add a small amount of oil
- Step 5: Put the pork in a pan and sear for 1 min on each side
- Step 6: Place the beef on a tray and finish in the oven
- 3 min medium rare
- 5 min for medium
Ratatouille heating instructions
- Step 1: Place bag of ratatouille in a pot of hot water (heat off) and leave for 15 mins
- Step 2: Serve with meal