Our Frenchies 3 course meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Feeds 4 people.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - Roast beetroot and lentils, goats curd salad
Main - Roast lamb shoulder, roast vegetables, rosemary jus
Dessert - Chocolate and salted caramel tart
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Lamb Shoulder heating instructions:
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Once boiled, turn off the boiling water and place unopened bag of Lamb shoulder inot the pot for 30 min.
- Step 3: Once time has finished take the bag out of the water.
- Step 4: Open the bag, take the lamb out. Put the lamb on a baking tray with the jus
- Step 5: Leave it in the oven for 20 min.
- Step 6: Make sure you are using the jus to glaze your lamb (every 5 min)
- Step 7: Serve with your best bottle of Red!
Roast Vegetables heating instructions:
- Roast vegetables are already par cooked
- Place the tray of roast vegetables into the oven when you also put your lamb in
- Roast as desired
- Serve with the lamb