PICK UP / DELIVERY WEDNESDAY 25TH AUGUST - SATURDAY 28TH AUGUST
Our Frenchies 3 course meals are back. Made with all the love and care as our meals within the restaurant available for your consumption at home.
Add on - 3 course matching wines - 110ml of each wine - $36
add a bottle of each for $125
Entree - Benjamin Darnault Picpoul de Pinet 2020
Main - Fidele Soleilla Maury Sec Grenache Carignan 2019
Dessert - Cullen Late Harvest Chenin Blanc 2020
Feeds 2 or 4 people.
AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
What the packs come with:
Entree - Beetroot and salmon gravlax, toast homemade brioche, chive cream
Main - Beef chateaubriand, gratin dauphinois, frenchies red wine jus
Dessert - Tart fine aux pommes (apple tart)
Sorry but no dietary changes possible.
Chateaubriand heating instructions:
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 200 degrees celsius
- Step 2: Fill up a pot with hot water. Turn the heat to low temperature. Leave the unopened bag of Beef fillet in the water for 20 min
- NB: you don't want your water to be too hot. It will cook the meat. You just want to heat up.
- Step 3: Take the bag out of the water and remove the meat, dry the beef with some paper towl.
- Step 4: Get a non-stick frying pan and get it hot. Once hot add a small amount of oil
- Step 5: Put the chateaubriand in a pan and sear for 2 min on each side
- Step 6: Place the beef on a tray and finish in the oven
- 3 min medium rare
- 5 min for medium
- 8 min for medium well
Dauphinoise potatoes heating instructions
- Step 1: Turn on oven at 180
- Step 2: Get your tray of potatoes and leave it for 15 to 20 min