Our Frenchies slow cooked lamb shanks are perfect to enjoy it any day at home.
Slow cooked to perfection with a tomato ragu
The image of the dish is an example of how we serve at Frenchies Brasserie
Steps to Serve:
- Heat a pot of water to boiling point then turn off.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Place the unopened bag in the pot of hot water leave for 15 mins
- Take the bag out of the water.
- Empty shanks into small deep pan and place in oven for 7 mins
- Take out of oven and serve with frenchies mash!
What it comes with:
- 2 x Australian lamb shanks pre cooked (needs heating through)
- Serves 2 persons