Our Frenchies French Onion Soup is a true French classic. Now you can enjoy it any day at home.
This is a dish that takes time to make. First we carefully slice onions to the same size and then we slowly cooked them for about 3 hrs, adding stock when needed.
The image of the dish is an example of how we serve at Frenchies Brasserie
Steps to Serve:
- Place a pot on the stove, empty contents of bag into pot and turn on low heat.
- Slice french baguette and toast with gruyere cheese on top
- Serve in bowl with croutons on top
- If bowls will allow, place under grill with extra cheese till melted
What it comes with:
- 1 x portion French Onion Soup (needs heating through)
- Serves 1 person