Our Frenchies duck confit is a true French classic. Now you can enjoy it any day at home.
This is a dish that takes time to make. Fourteen hrs of resting in our special herb salt recipie, 12 hrs slow cooked and then cryovac ready for you to heat at home.
The image of the dish is an example of how we serve at Frenchies Brasserie
Steps to Serve:
- Heat a pot of water to boiling point then turn off.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Place the unopened bag in the pot of hot water leave for 15 mins
- Place a pan on the hob, turn on medium heat.
- Take the bag out of the water, empty the hot water from the pot.
- Take the duck leg out of the back, dry with a paper towl and place into the pan to crisp skin
- Once golden, place the pan (if oven safe) or on a tray for 5 mins
- Take out of oven and serve with your favourite side of roast vegetables.
What it comes with:
- 1 x Australian duck leg pre cooked (needs heating through)
- Serves 1 person